Sunday, January 10, 2016
Mustard Crusted Roast Potatoes
Yes, I know, two potato recipes in a row.
Deal with it.
Right, let’s go.
What Will I Need?
500g potatoes, chopped
3 tbsp whole grain mustard
3 tbsp olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 200C.
2. Scratch the sides of the potatoes with a fork.
3. Boil the potatoes in a large pot of salted water until soft, about 20 minutes.
4. Decant the potatoes into a colander and drain.
5. In the same pot, heat the oil, mustard and a pinch of salt, until starting to sizzle..
6. Return potatoes to the pot, pop on a lid, and shake vigorously.
7. Transfer potatoes onto a roasting tray and cook in oven for 40 minutes, or until golden.
8. Serve hot.