Friday, April 3, 2015
Gnocco Sardo with Chorizo
This is one of those recipes that require minimal time, effort, and ingredients yet promise maximum flavour.
I have been sick this week, and am spending a lot of time on my creative pursuits as opposed to wasting my time on this blog.
Anyway, perfect for a Friday night; works for either two people as a main, or four as a side.
What will I need?
250g gnocco sardo
1 tbsp olive oil
100g chorizo, diced
1 clove garlic, minced.
1. Bring a large pot of well salted water to the boil and cook the pasta according to packet instruction.
2. Whilst the pasta boils, cook the chorizo over a medium high heat for 7 minutes or until the fat has rendered.
3. Add the garlic and continue to cook until the pasta is ready.
4. Once the pasta is al dente, drain, and then add to the chorizo and garlic.
5. Stir through until well combined, and the gnocco sardo has begun to turn golden.
6. Serve with a garnish of pardano or parmigiano.