We all love bacon. This is a fact.
However, cooking bacon perfectly is one of those struggles we have all endured – there is nothing worse than slaving over a barbecue or fry pan, watching our bacon cook unevenly as it curls and spits and burns over here whilst is still baby pink over there.
Luckily, this method will have you cooking perfect bacon effortlessly each and every time. It’s bacon cooked in the oven!
I wrap aluminium foil over and under a grill tray, and carefully pierce the top layer with a blade – this means any excess fat will drip through the cuts and be caught by the bottom layer of foil, cutting short your cleaning time exponentially.
Whilst the bacon is cooking, it leaves you plenty of time to get on with everything else you might be cooking at the moment – eggs, toast, tomatoes!
What Will I Need?
1. Preheat your oven to 200C
2. Wrap aluminium foil around a grill tray to create two layers – over and under.
3. Using a sharp knife, pierce the top layer of foil.
4. Layer the bacon over the grill tray, ensuring it is evenly spaced and no pieces are touching.
5. Cook in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden and crispy.