That aside, this is the first of this year’s super simple, easy entertaining, Christmas ideas!
That’s right, Christmas is upon us and although I live in Australia and a White Christmas is nothing but a daydream, it doesn’t mean I don’t love the smell of tinsel, and the sight of sparkling lights!
I have a bevy of brilliant Christmas treats in store for you this year but remember, entertaining and finger food is a lot of guess work so many of the upcoming recipes will have very broad ingredient requirements.What Will I Need?
a wheel of camembert
small, round oven proof dish with lid to fit the camembert
crusty bread, to serve
1. Preheat your oven to 180C and lightly grease your oven proof dish with olive oil.
2. Place the camembert wheel into the dish and score an “X” into its top with a sharp knife.
3. Drizzle with truffle oil.
4. Bake in the hot oven for 10-15 minutes, or until the corners of the “X” have started to curl.
5. Serve hot with slabs of crusty bread (for dunking) or slices of crusty bread (for spreading).