With this gloriously colourful Raspberry & White Chocolate Slice, of course!
What Will I Need?
140g unsalted butter, chopped
200g white chocolate melts
2 eggs, lightly whisked
1 1/2 cup self-raising flour
1/2 cup caster sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla essence
400g tin raspberries in syrup, drained100g white chocolate melts
Icing sugar, to serve
1. Preheat your oven to 180C and line a 15x25 baking tray with baking paper.
2. In a heavy based saucepan over a low heat, melt together the butter and white chocolate.
4. Once well combined stir through the raspberries and chocolate melts.
5. Pour the mixture into the prepared tray and bake for 30 minutes or until an inserted skewers comes out clean.
6. Allow to cool before dusting lightly with icing sugar, slicing and serving.