1 cup caster sugar
2 cups self-raising flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
125g butter, melted
250g bananas, mashed (approx. 2-3 bananas)
1 cup buttermilk
1/4 tsp vanilla essence
200g chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 200C and line a muffin tray with muffin papers.
2. Using a wooden spoon, mix together all ingredients until just combined.
3. Spoon the mixture into the muffin cases, leaving enough room (about 1cm) for them to rise.
4. Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until golden on top and cooked through.
5. Set aside to cool, or simple eat fresh from the oven!