This is quite possibly the simplest, easiest, slice one could hope to prepare – there’s no baking, no stovetops or ovens, and no fuss. All you need is a food processor, a microwave, a fridge and a little patience and then you’re all set to go!
2 x 180g Double Choc Chip Biscuits (GF or Normal)
90g butter, melted
350g peanut butter (smooth or crunchy)
1/2 cup brown sugar (100g)
1/2 cup icing sugar (80g)
220g bottle Ice Magic chocolate topping
1. Grease and line a 18x24cm baking tray.
2. In the food processor, blitz the butter and biscuits together until it forms a moist but crumbly mixture.
3. Press the mixture into the prepared tray and then refrigerate for 15 minutes.
4. In a microwave safe bowl, melt the butter and the peanut butter in the microwave for approx. 30 seconds on high.
5. Transfer to the bowl of the food processor along with the sugars and then blitz until well combined.
6. Spoon the peanut butter mixture over the set biscuit base and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
7. Warm the Magic Topping in either hot water or the microwave (instructions on the back of the bottle). Once sufficiently runny, pour the entire bottle over the peanut butter layer of the slice.
8. Refrigerate for at least two hours, or until the topping has set firmly.
9. Cut into slices and enjoy!