Links



Thursday, December 20, 2012

Salmon, Cream Cheese & Wasabi Crostini

This recipe isn’t exactly a recipe – it’s more s surprisingly delicious combination of flavours.

I haven’t included much in the way of volumes of ingredients as you may want more or less cream cheese, more or less wasabi, so on and so forth. Either way, I’ve listed roughly what I have used and hope you enjoy experimenting as I have.

Additionally, crostini and bruschetta are similar in concept, but different in execution. Whereas bruschetta uses freshly sliced bread, crostini uses crusty, toasted bread.

What Will I Need?


1 packet bite sized crostini
1 packet cream cheese, spreadable
1 tbsp wasabi
1 packet smoked salmon

What Now?

1.      Spread each crostini with cream cheese, layer with a fold of smoked salmon, and top with a small amount of wasabi.

2.      Serve!