150g cranberries, dried & sweetened
1/2 cup water
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup water, additional
1. Heat the sugar and 1/2 cup water together in a pot over a low-medium heat until all sugar has melted.
2. Stir through the cranberries and reduce to a low heat, and allow to simmer for 45 minutes or until most of the water has been absorbed.
3. Transfer to the bowl of a food processor and blitz for 30 seconds or until relatively smooth.
4. Return to the pot, stir through the additional 1/2 cup of water, and return to a simmer.
5. Remove from heat, transfer to a fridge-safe container, and refrigerate overnight.
6. Serve cold with Brie Stuffed Turkey & Walnut Meatballs.