I used to love making this dessert when I was young because it is so simple, yet so amazingly yummy! Of course, if your children make this there should be adult supervision when boiling water is being used, but otherwise it is easy enough that anyone can make it – only the name sounds complicated!
1 pkt raspberry jelly crystals
1 cup boiling water
200ml vanilla yoghurt
1 cup raspberries
4 martini glasses
1. In a heat proof mixing bowl, whisk together the jelly crystals and boiling water until the crystals have dissolved.
2. Pop the jelly into the fridge for one hour until just starting to set.
3. Remove from the fridge and whisk until frothy, and then stir through the yoghurt until well combined.
4. Divide about half a cup of the raspberries between four martini glasses, and then top with the jelly mixture.
5. Garnish each dessert with the remaining raspberries and then set in the fridge for at least four hours before serving chilled.