Links



Thursday, May 17, 2012

A Brief Update

Hello everyone,

I have both an apology and a confession to make.

Firstly, the apology:
I apologise that lately I have not been updating this blog with new recipes on a regular basis.

Secondly, the confession:
I’ve been cooking a lot, and have an amazing amount of new recipes I would love to share, however I have been forgetting to take photos. I can’t share a recipe if I can’t share a photo of how amazingly delicious it looks, can I? It all comes down to the fact that it has been irrevocably cold lately and I have been wanting everything I cook to very quickly make it from pan to plate to paunch in minimum time possible. Unfortunately, that means I am of times halfway through dinner before I remember that photos weren’t taken and are needed for a post.

In other news, I am moving in less than a month’s time and it is becoming quite hard to be motivated to cook anything when there are so many other things on my metaphorical plate. After the move I will hopefully be back into the groove of things and regular updates will be made. In the meantime however they will be increasingly sporadic, with little if any updates made during Relocation Week when internet services are transferred and such.

So, to keep you going I promise the following recipes will be posted within the next week and I hope they’re something to look forward to:

- Chicken & Roast Vegie Tray
- Mushroom Miso Soba Soup
- Sundried Tomato Pesto
- Purple Pudding

Finally, I want to thank every single person who reads this blog, and I truly hope you enjoy reading, cooking, and eating everything I have to share with you.

With warmth, Bry Jaimea.