It's quick, it's healthy and most importantly - i's delicious.
2 Chicken Breasts
1 Clove Garlic, minced
1 tbs Balsamic Vinegar
½ tbs Wholegrain Mustard
½ tbs Olive Oil
400g can Cannellini Beans, rinsed
250g Grape Tomatoes, halved
1 Red Onion, finely sliced
1/2 tbs Balsamic Vinegar
125g Smooth goats Feta, diced
1. Preheat the oven to 180C and lightly coat a baking tray with oil.
2. To a marinade bag add balsamic, garlic, mustard and chicken and give it all a good shake and set aside for at least 20 minutes.
3. Once finished marinading pop the chicken onto the prepared oven tray and bake for 30 minutes. Set aside to rest for at least 10 minutes.
4. Combine the rocket, feta, onion, tomatoes and cannellini beans in a salad bowl and drizzle with balsamic vinegar.
5. Carefully mix the salad, so as not to bruise any of the ingredients, and then evenly distribute between four bowls.
6. Slice the rested chicken into thin pieces and place them atop the prepared salad.