Though, being Gluten Free you are allowed to feel a little less guilty and thus enjoy them even more! Especially with their sensuously moist centre and delightly crispy crust!
What Will I Need?
½ cup Baking Cocoa
1 cup Brown Sugar
½ tsp Vanilla Essence
6 tbs GF Plain Flour
½ tsp Baking Powder
75g Unsalted Butter, melted
1. Preheat your oven to 160C and then grease and line a 24x13cm loaf tin, or any other small cake tin that takes your preference.
2. In a mixing bowl sift together dry ingredients, and give a quick stir with your wooden spoon.
3. Next, add in the eggs and melted butter and stir thoroughly for a minute or two until all ingredients are well combined and the mixture is thick and glossy.
4. Dollop into your prepared tin and then pop into the oven for 40 minutes or until it is firm in the middle when you press down (gently!)
5. Turn out onto a wire rack and allow to cool until you can take it no longer and must have a slice now!
6. Serve with vanilla bean icecream and enjoy for a late night treat!