No matter what pizzeria, Italian restaurant, or takeaway store you visit, if it sells pizza in any way, shape or form, it will always have the Hawaiian pizza! At least that’s how it is in Australia where Hawaiian Pizza seems to suit our climate and tastes perfectly, and you’d behard pressed finding someone who wasn’t a fan.
So, although this isn’t pizza, it is still loyal to the toppings of the Hawaiian, and is a more health conscious way to enjoy your favourites!
What Will I Need?
4 x Pork Steaks
100g Bacon, diced
2 Tomatoes, diced
225g can Pineapple slices, diced
2 tsp Oregano
2 spring onions, sliced
1 cup Cheese, grated
1. Preheat oven to 200C and lightly coat a tray with spray oil.
2. Let’s start with the pork steaks – using a meat tenderisers, allow yourself to release the days frustrations and beat the steaks until about 1-1.5cm in thickness.
3. Once the pork has been beaten up, place on the trays and set aside.
4. Now, with the pork taken care of, combine the bacon, tomatoes, oregano, pineapple, and spring onions until all mixed up together.
5. Top the pork with the ham, tomato, and pineapple mix, then spread the grated cheese evenly over each off the steaks.
6. Pop into the oven for 25 minute or until cooked through.
7. Serve with salad, and enjoy the tropical touch to your night!