Links



Thursday, October 27, 2011

Maxwell & Williams - Supporters of the Australian Breast Cancer Foundations Research

Hope.
I lost my grandmother to breast cancer before I was even born, and as such as the Australian Breast Cancer Foundation is somethng I have been aware of my entire life, and something I support whole-heartedly.

Maxwell & Williams is proudly supporting the National Breast Cancer Foundations research program as a Platinum Partner, with a commitment to donate over $100,000 per annum to this worthy cause.

They have released a special range of mugs to help them raise both awareness and money for this cause.

Your support of these mugs will help them to maximise their contribution to this invaluable research program - I bought mine from my nearest House store, and you can find stockists here.