Links



Monday, October 24, 2011

Greek Salad

It’s spring in Australia, which means that it’s already quite warm and by the time I get home from the office of an evening, an evening still bright and sunny thanks to Daylight Savings, the first thing I want to do is put up my feet and drink a nice cold glass of iced tea.

Unfortunately for my feet, but thankfully for my tastebuds, I must eat and given the particularly warm weather today. cooking anything in the oven isn’t that appealing, and so we give ourselves over to salads, and barbecues – but in today’s case a salad.

Contrary to popular belief, salads don’t have to be boring! In fact this salad is far from boring and is by far my favourite! It’s easy to make too, and I guarantee you this will be ready in less than 10 minutes, and before you know it you’ll be relaxing on your balcony, watching the sunset.


What Will I Need?

2 Tomatoes, diced, deseeded
1 Continental Cucumber, diced, deseeded
1 Red Onion, diced
1/2 cup Marinated Capsicum Strips
1/2 Black Olives, sliced
125g Greek Fetta Cheese, diced
2-3 tbs White Wine Vinegar (to taste)

What Now?

1.             Well this is quite simple really – combine all ingredients into a bowl, stir and serve!