Links



Monday, September 19, 2011

Oregano & Lemon Lamb Cutlets

Last night was one of those nights that I simply did not care for some elaborate recipe or technique, which mind you, is an attitude I hold most nights. I love cooking, and I love food, but after a long day (and most days are quite long) the thought of then standing over a stove, stirring away for hours upon hours, is simply not very enticing.

So, last night, after a long day in the car and shopping for this and that, I decided I’d whip up a simple marinade for some lamb cutlets and dinner would be ready very quickly, and easily.

Just the way I like it.

What Will I Need?
8 lamb cutlets
2 cloves garlic
¼ cup olive oil
2 tbs lemon juice
2 tsp oregano, dried

What Now?
1.             In a marinading/freezer bag, combine all ingredients and then mix/shake before popping into the fridge to marinade for at least 30 minutes.
2.             Heat a fry pan (or a bbq/griddle) over medium-high heat, and then add the cutlets to the pan and cook on each side for 3-4 minutes, oruntil cooked to your preference.