Links



Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Cheeky Chocolate Cake in Less Than 3 Minutes!

The past few days I’ve been running around the city from meeting to meeting with nary a chance to rest until I finally get home. But once I’m home it’s time to clean and cook and there’s no chance to rest or relax until I’m tucked away in bed, exhausted from the days efforts.

However, today I have set aside the afternoon all for myself, to rest and rejuvenate, and what better way than to indulge in a little bit of food for the soul – a completely effortless chocolate cake, ready to eat within minutes, literally.

The original version of this was sent to me in an email from my mother and I have since refined it to what I present to you below: My Cheeky 3-Minute Chocolate Cake for 1


What will I need?

2 tbs Gluten-Free or Normal Flour
2 tbs Sugar
1 tbs Cocoa Powder
1 ½ tbs Full Cream Milk
1 ½ tbs Oil (vegetable, or olive)
1 egg
Splash of Vanilla Essence

What now?


1.             Into a small soup or cereal bowl add all your dry ingredients and mix them together with a fork until combined.

2.             Add oil, milk, egg and vanilla and stir again until the mixture is mostly smooth (we can forgive a few little lumps, after all, we are trying to relax!)

3.             Pop into a Microweave for 1 minute and 30 seconds.

4.             Now, the bowl will be quite hot so sing a spoon loosen the cake from the sides off the bowl, and then quickly flip onto a small plate.

5.             Add some delicious, creamy vanilla ice cream, and then sit back, relax and enjoy your special treat!
1.